Saturday, September 17, 2011

Did You Think I Was Ever Coming Back????

Oh how time flies!  When I started this blog I thought I would write everyday and post pictures and type up recipes and, and, and....   And then life happen.  I am sorry that I neglected you for so long.  I doubt anyone will even read this because I have been absent for so long.  I can't say that I blame you.  It seems like after David got hurt I was doing more to help him keep up on the feeding and then the kids started working their animals for 4-H and needed help and this just kinda got left in the dust. 

So here we are and it is September.  Another school year has started.  Andy is a freshman, Rachel an eighth grader, and Ryan is now in public school as a sixth grader.  We have settled into a routine of school and soccer.  Rachel is playing on a travel team this fall.  She is hoping to play in high school next year. 

David and the guys started harvest yesterday.  I am excited about that because now my Internet is soooo much faster.  They corn had gotten so tall that it was blocking the signal.  We really only had a short period of time during the day that the stars would align right and it would work.  I am a very happy girl today as I surfed the net.  (That was also another reason I didn't blog, it took forever to do anything on the Internet!!!) 

So, there you have it in a nut shell where I have been.  I will be back, maybe not everyday, but I will try for once a week.  Hope you all are having a great start to your Fall!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was beginning to wonder about you and your blog. I'm glad to see that you haven't forgotten how to post. LOL. Welcome back to the blogging world. Are you going to the festival with me in a few weeks?

    ReplyDelete