Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can Time Fly Any Faster?

I can't believe that it is almost October!  I need to get some decorating done outside to welcome in the fall season.  The guys have been working in the fields when the weather permits them to.  We went so long without rain and now that they need to get the crops out it keeps raining.  Not a lot, just a little here and there.  I finally turned on the furnace tonight to knock the chill out of the air in the house. 

Other news is that I finally broke down and got a smart phone.  I ended up with an Infuse Android phone.  I waited on it to go on sale.  The man at the store had my name and called me the day the price dropped.  My other phone has been about to quit for some time.  I couldn't decide at first if I wanted a smart phone or not.  I finally realized that I could do a lot with a smart phone.  I decided to go with the Android rather than an iPhone because I heard that you are limited to what Apple lets you do.  I have only had it for a week and I like it so far.  I am looking into grocery store apps that will keep a list, make a price chart, and do other things.  If anyone has any good apps that they know of, let me know.  I am trying to stick to the free ones.  I still am not a texting girl, I just can't see paying that kind of money.  One day maybe I will change, but for now I am a non-texter.

It is getting late, I need to get to bed.  Hope you are all staying warm and dry!    

No comments:

Post a Comment