Thursday, January 27, 2011

Home From The Hospital

I got home from the hospital about 3:30 this afternoon.  I have to say that the stay at the hospital was not bad.  I actually stayed on the pediatric unit, this is where they overflow the OB/GYN cases.  It was nice and quiet.  The nurses were all wonderful.    (Bless all of you that are nurses, you are special people!!)  I even had a massage this morning!!  They do room service now instead of having you pick from a menu and dropping it off at a certain time.  Now you order what you want when you want it and it is delivered within 45 mins.  As nice as the stay was I am sure we are going to pay dearly for such lovely services I was ready to come home.  I can't even say that I have much pain.  I didn't think I would be able to blog at all for awhile.  We had a nice meal brought to us from a family at church this evening.  They have set meals up for us for the next few nights.  It is nice to belong to a loving extended church family. 

I am ready to go to bed, though.  Just wanted to check in.  Hope you are all having a great week. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are doing so well and that your hospital experience wasn't that bad. Every experience with the hospital for me isn't the best.LOL. You get the idea. Take care, see you soon.
    Deonna

    ReplyDelete