Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Couple Of Items To Share

Well, our family is gearing up for me to be out of commission for a few weeks.  I am having surgery on Wed. and will have to take it easy for at least four weeks.  I spent Christmas vacation preparing many freezer meals, I even put pre-measured tea and sugar in ziplock baggies so the family could still have their sweet tea.  The kids helped me clean house yesterday, and tonight we all pitched in and folded and put away the laundry.  Dave is sweeping the mud room as I type.  I still have to work on Monday and Tuesday so I need to have all this completed.  Friday night David, his brother and I worked on and nearly finished all of the farm paperwork so that it can be sent to the accountant.   I think that everything on my list is getting done and will be in order before Wed.  I won't be blogging anytime in the near future, but will as soon as I feel like it I will get back into the swing of things. 

I am off to finish a few odds and ends before bed.  Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope, You never know you may feel like blogging a lot on your break and hopefully you'll have time to make a few cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got it all under control! Wishing you the best for Wednesday and the weeks thereafter!

    ReplyDelete