Friday, December 3, 2010

House Cleaning

Woo-Hoo!!  Two post in one week!  Don't you feel special?  I had an amazing burst of energy when I came home from work tonight and have actually been cleaning my house instead of waiting to do it tomorrow or Sunday or maybe just never.  I want to put the tree up on Sunday and I have this weird thing about making sure the house is clean before we drag anything else out.  Does anyone else have that problem also?  It really isn't a bad one except my world is very off kilter if it isn't done this way.  (Maybe a little OCD coming out?)  I also can't stand to leave on vacation if the house isn't clean. This past time I just settled for the laundry being done and caught up.  The thought of coming home and the house not being clean and the laundry caught up just sends me into a panic mode.    Thankfully David's aunt is a sweetheart and we actually do up the dirty laundry while we are there.  That helps out a bunch.  I am not as bad as I once was about this (thank goodness).  Another strange thing is that I don't feel like I can "play" ex. read a book, make cards, mess around on the computer, and other fun things until my work is done.  This I developed from my dad.  He still says to my kids "Let's get our work done and then we can play."  Sometimes, most of the time, the work is never done.  This I have really had to relax on with working all day and everything else, I would never get to do anything fun. 

I guess if you stop by just remember that "Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy!"  Have a good Friday evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment