Friday, November 5, 2010

I Figured Out What Was Wrong With My Computer

Yeah!  I figured out that some of the settings got messed up in my Internet security areas.  I am so glad to have finally found the problem.  I actually found it by accident.  I have sat here for several hours this week trying to figure it out and then I went to JCPenny's web page and it wouldn't let me look at some of it and it had a message on how to fix it.  Groovy!  Now I don't have to pay someone to look at it.  Super-sweet.  We are back in business.  It is cold here today.  The temp is suppose to drop to around 25 tonight.  I think it is time to put on the flannel sheets, get out the flannel pj's, and burrow down for the winter.  I am so wishing I had put some chili on this morning before I left for work.  That would have tasted great tonight.  Instead we are having a big-ole helping of I don't know what. 

I don't know what we are going to do this weekend.  I need to clean house and do the laundry.  I need to do some things for work.  I really need to start on my Christmas shopping.  Normally by this time of the year I have a lot of it done.  Maybe I will sit down and map out my plan for that.  Well, I hope you enjoy your weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment