Sunday, October 17, 2010

This New Blogger Is Driving Me Nuts

I switched over to the new blogger b/c that is what they encourage us to do.  I think I am going to switch back to the old version.  I have several pics that I want to share and I can't get it to acknowledge my camera.  URRGH!!  I am currently charging my camera battery now.  Besides that, it has been a pretty successful weekend.  I got A LOT of paperwork done and am closer to being caught up.  I feel like I can tell you everything you want to know about selling cows, supplements, additives, hay, freezer beef, gluten, etc...  I did sneak in a little craft time late last night.  I put little paper mice on our steps.  The kids think I am nuts, but oh well.  I will show you the pics after I get this minor blogger problem figured out and the camera charged back up.  Well, I am going to go for now, I still have to go to town and get groceries.  No rest for the wicked.  Have a good start to your week tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment