Thursday, September 9, 2010

Is It A Full Moon Or What?!?!?!?!?!

The earth must be off of it's axis!! This week has been crazy at work, home and in-between. The kids at school have been nuts, one minute they are paying attention and the next they are just looking off into outer-space, like they are waiting for the martins to come and rescue them. We even had one student pinch one of the teachers today!!! He wouldn't let go. My own kids act like they are on some other schedule besides the normal one. You know the schedule that goes something like this--get up and get ready on time, do homework, take a bath, be nice to others, blah, blah, blah! Nope, they are on the I will just go ahead and sleep until I only have a few minutes to get ready because that will drive mom the craziest, not worry about my homework until, ummm let's say about bedtime and then not go to bed!!!!! It is enough to drive me the rest of the way to Looneyville, and it won't take much. Does anyone want to join me? It is a one way ticket! Dave is in the fields with harvest so all he hears is a bunch of fussing for the few moments he is home. Welcome home honey!!!! (Insert evil laugh now)

On a good note, tomorrow is Friday and I get to wear jeans to work. (Actually it will be jean carpi's b/c it is too darn hot to actually wear jeans yet) I know that doesn't seem like a big thing to most but it is what is getting me through the rest of the week. You have to take what you can get, oh and it is payday. Yeah Rah!!

Enough of my complaining. I hope you all are having a super duper week and have a fun weekend planned. (If you live close to me, please don't call me before noon on Sat., I plan on sleeping off this horrible week!!) I will try to write again when I can be happier! Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You are having a week. It can only get better, right?

    ReplyDelete