Monday, September 27, 2010

I Did It!!

Well, I made the plunge and purchased the Cricut this weekend.  It is only the smaller version, but for what I will use it for it will be fine.  I wasn't able to bring it home b/c they were out of them so it had to be special ordered.  Not a problem, that will give me time to find a few cartridges that I like and that are on sale. 

When I got home last night I found out that Andy had shot two deer!  One buck and one doe so those had to be cleaned.  One went to a check-in place that will process it and the other one we processed at home.  Thanks to our dear friends Sara and Kenny for coming over and helping!!  I got to watch the kids, that was fun as they have a one year old.  She is so sweet, as are the other two. 

The combine did get fixed.  They didn't go ahead and cut any beans b/c they would have been a little too tough since it rained just a smidge yesterday morning.  At least it is all ready to go for today. 

Well, I need to go and get ready for work.  Yeah rah.  Hope you all have a great start of your week. 

1 comment:

  1. My mom LOVES her cricut! Watch for sales right after Thanksgiving. That is when she gets all her cartridges:)

    ReplyDelete