Saturday, September 25, 2010

Finally The Weekend!!

It is officially Fall here in Indiana.  The guys have well over half of the crops out and it is not even October yet!  Harvest will be over early this year.  That is kinda weird.  I did make it to some garage sales this morning.  I found a cool Pioneer clock that I have seen selling on e-bay.  I have been thinking about maybe opening an esty shop this winter when things slow down.  As you can see I change the background of my blog.  It was free and easy to do.  I have been toying with the idea of changing the name of my blog.  What do you think?  I was thinking I would change it to Pink Farm Wife.  I don't know.  If you have any thoughts (good ones, of course ;)  let me know. 

On another thought, I am thinking of buying a new die-cut machine tomorrow.  I know, you are asking yourself, "And why do I care?"  I know you probably don't but I am going to tell you anyway.  Joanne's is putting their smaller Cricut on sale for $79.99 tomorrow.  I am on the fence with it.  I think it would be a great accessory to my endless collection of craft stuff, but I just want to make sure that I would use it.  For any of you who own one of these little gems your input would be great.  For all others you monetary donations support with this painstaking decision would be appreciated!!  LOL. 

Okay, I was going to leave you with some pics of my garage sale finds and these great flowers I got on sale at Kroger this week, but for some reason I can't upload the photos.  I will try later.  Hope you all have great rest of the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment