Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Day Before School Starts

This is my last day of freedom, yet it won't be spent leisurely lounging around. I am already behind schedule because I though I would sleep in for "just a little bit". I spoke to our local MOPS group yesterday about couponing, money saving tips, and organization. I love talking to people about that stuff. The boys had doctor appts. yesterday afternoon, and then we finish up school shopping. Today I need to mow the yard, catch up the laundry, make some items for the farmers market on Sat. and make sure everything is in order for school/work tomorrow. Sometime today I also need to work in taking Dave his lunch, after I go and buy the groceries from the store to make the lunch with. So much to do and so little time. It will all work out, it always does. I should go for now though, have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment