Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 4th of July

I love the month of July. My birthday, our anniversary, the 4th of July, and our fair all are what makes it very fun, not to mention the warm weather. I like to decorate for the 4th. I wanted to get some of the tea-dyed bunting flags, but they were expensive. My mom and aunt helped me make this "homemade, country" flag that I hung on the front porch. I also added small American flags to the flower pots around the porch. The window on the front porch is painted from a tutorial you can find here http://www.u-createcrafts.com/search/label/home%20decor-vintage%20windows (you will have to scroll down the page some to find the American flag window)





I hope you are all enjoying the nice weather. We have actually been able to open up the windows. Happy Thursday!!



1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! Your porch looks great. Very festive. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete