Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rachel's Garden

Here are some pictures of Rachel's garden and some of the great treasures I found while garage "sailing"!

A rabbit playing peek-a-boo!

Her pretty, pink table where she can sit and entertain friends. Notice the little copper lights by the walk, I snatched these up at Wal-Mart on clearance!
A large pink enamel baby wash tub. A neighbor gave me this a few years ago and I have never seen pink enamel again until we were at a flea market a couple of weeks ago and I found the smaller one below. (Que lovely singing now) I was so excited, it was only ten bucks too! The chair I got from an old barn over at my dad's. Of course, it was painted pink also.

The geraniums that are sitting in the chairs I also snagged at Wal-Mart on clearance. They were just a little wilty and they were going to throw them out! I hung two, sweet Holly Hobbie plates on the fence behind this chair.

I found these plates for 25 cents for all three at a flea market. There are other little plates tucked in here and there. They all have some sort of pink flower on them. Can you tell the color scheme here? I will take a pic of the latest addition to the garden later. Thanks for visiting!




2 comments:

  1. Oh, The garden is beautiful! Looks like a lot of work to me. Enjoy!! You always call it Rachels garden, but i have to wonder how much Rachel really does. It seems to me Mom is always finding new things for the garden. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling, darling garden! I love the plates (of course) and the pink enamel is just too cute! It's a very pretty garden!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete