Monday, June 21, 2010

New Job Role

For the next few days I have a new job role around the farm. David left for Honduras early this a.m. and I am in charge of feeding the cows. I have someone helping me feed the cows on the other side of the county, and I will feed the cows here around the house and up the road. So far, so good. Things went pretty well this morning. They were a little slow at coming in, I informed them that I had a dr. appt. and they kinda sped up a little. LOL!! I just hope that they all stay in the places that they are suppose to.

I was going to take the kids swimming this afternoon but it stormed and rained again. We just keep having storms. I told the kids it is better than having a drought. We are going to try to do the swimming on Wed. now.

I am off to get some more work done. Hope you are having a good first day of summer!!

1 comment:

  1. You do not have too many days to get those cows whipped into shape before David comes home. They had better start minding you and lining up for the head count.

    ReplyDelete