Friday, June 25, 2010

Homecoming

My sweetheart has come home. Yeah! I wasn't going to go to the airport to pick him up b/c he wasn't scheduled to come in until 11:17 p.m. and I had two extra kids with me. I changed my mind. I packed up all five of the kids and we headed out at 9:00 p.m. to the airport. We got to the airport a little before ten. His flight was delayed until 11:50 so we had a little longer to wait but that was no big deal. It was worth it to see him. I went out to feed with him this a.m. and I am back at the house to get lunch fixed. I would rather be out there with him all day. I don't want to let him out of my sight! I think the guys are going to try and cut wheat today so maybe I will ride on the combine with him.

Hope you all are having a great Friday, I sure am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment