Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nice Saturday

Hello to all! Sorry I have been absent from blogging. It seems that the end of the school year is the busiest. It is the time to cram every last thing into the students before summer break. Last Friday, May 14 the 8th grade class went to Chicago on their big field trip. That was a lot of fun. We left the school at 6:00 a.m. and returned home at 11:20 p.m. Not to bad considering we had some bus trouble on the way there. We had four coach buses that drove us. It was very exciting. I am convinced that this farm girl needs to get out a little more often.

This coming Friday is Ryan's last day of school. Andy, Rachel and I will be in school until the 3rd of June. Thanks to all the snow days. We finally have a nice Sat. and I am sick in the house with a cold. My nose and eyes are running/dripping and I feel as though I have been ran over by a truck. I have some new rose bushes I want to plant in Rachel's garden but that will have to wait. I have cleaned house today. It isn't the best cleaning, but at least got most of the dirt and grime. David, Andy and Rachel moved some cows around here at our house this afternoon. I now have a nice view of them grazing from the downstairs office window. They are so peaceful.

I am off to lay back down on the couch again. Hope you have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment