Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wow, It's Almost May!!

How time flies when you are having fun; or when you are just too darn busy to pay attention to the calendar! It is the same rat race here that there always is, now it just includes rain on occasion. Last Sunday, Rach had a soccer game, we stood in pouring down rain. This week she has games on Sat. and Sun. and it is suppose to rain and storm both days. If there is lighting they will call the game, if it is just raining we will stand out in the rain again. What we will do for our children. Personally, I would rather just stay home on those rainy days and take a long nap. The guys are getting along with the planting. We found out last week that David is going to accompany his dad to Honduras in June. He will be gone for four days. The school that his dad goes on mission trips to is honoring his dad for his dedication. David has wanted to go down with his dad and this seemed to be the perfect time to do so. Ryan is scheduled to go with Roger next Feb. Andy and Rachel have already been with him. I guess I will get cow duty those four days. I think I will take the kids and hang out at the pool while he is gone. Or better yet, maybe I will send all of my kids to my dad's for the four days and just hang out by myself. Yes, this idea sounds even better.... Well, it is late and I need to get ready for tomorrow (I took the day off work so I could go with Rach on her field trip to the nature park.) Hope you have a great weekend, ours will be soggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment