Sunday, April 11, 2010

Product Review--Bedding

This is a mattress topper I got at Wal-Mart after much searching on the Internet. We have a Sleep Number bed by Select Comfort and although we really like it and would encourage people to get one, we wanted a little more cushion than the pillow top was giving us. I checked on the Select Comfort site and they had one similar to this but it cost around $300.00. Now, don't get me wrong I am all for comfort, just not at that price. I went onto the Wal-Mart site and they had this topper for I think $89.00 (We have a queen size bed, and I actually was able to buy this at our local store.) Some of the reviews on the site for similar items said that the people aired theirs out for a few days because of the smell that the foam had. We did not. It had just an ever so slight odor, but nothing that bothered us. We slept on it the first night we got it. It is very comfortable. Not too much, not too little. Just right. I guess we are Goldilocks. Well, I hope that if you have had mattress issues, or just want something more to make you dreams better this helps. Good Night....

No comments:

Post a Comment