Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break!!!

Hello! My spring break started a little earlier than I had expected it would. When I got to school this a.m. I found out that my student was sick and not coming. I worked for a few hours in the guidance office and then came home. I am currently working on a big project so I was able to get some more work on it completed. I have several things I am hoping to do while I am off for the next week. We will have to see what I really get accomplished. I can tell you that I am going to do some posting on couponing/meal planning/organizing. Keep checking back for that. I would like to take the kids to see the "Diary of the Wimpy Kid" movie and do some fun things with them. I hope that we continue to have nice weather over break, it has been getting into the high 60's this week. It won't be long and we will have to start mowing the grass again! Yikes! Well, I need to go for now and work on the mountain of laundry that is awaiting me. Happy Spring!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment