Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break Fun

Well, so far this spring break I have been on some muscle relaxers. I got a different car over the weekend and threw my right hip out of place trying to put the back seat down. Oh the advancement of automobiles. Used to they made them like tanks and you had a real good chance of surviving a bad accident. Nowadays, you wrench your back just trying to "stow and go"!!!!!! I took Andy and Rachel to see the movie "Diary of the Wimpy Kid" yesterday. It was hilarious. It is a must see. I probably will buy it when it comes out on DVD. Ryan opted to go to the circus with Grandpa on Tues. night. I wasn't able to sit comfortably on anything other than something padded, so Grandpa got the circus trip. Today I am going to clean house. It is raining out so it is a good day for being inside. If you are looking for something fun to do with your kiddos, (even if you don't have kids) I would go and see the movie. It will make you laugh, not necessary pee your pants laugh but almost as good. Hope you have a good rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment