Monday, March 29, 2010

Back To Work And School

Well, we are back at it again this morning. We had a nice break. We are in the final weeks of school and then we will be on summer break. If you haven't done so, you might want to check out the current issue of "All You". It has some great coupons, as well as some coupon advice. I will try to take some pics of how I store my coupons and the system that I use here in the very near future.

On another note, we have been having baby calves left and right here on the farm. There are 114 cows due this spring. Andy was able to help his dad pull a calf on Friday night. His cousin, Riley, was able to assist also. Raising kids on a farm is very educational. I wish I would have thought to bring my camera with me. I need to just take it everywhere with me. I will try to do better. The weather is suppose to be very nice this week, with highs in the upper 70's. To bad we couldn't have had that kind of weather last week. It rained several days.

Okay, I need to get back to work. I had a few brief moments so I was able to blog at work. Shhhh! Don't tell! LOL! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment