Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nothing Great to Report

I really don't have anything exciting to tell you this evening. I can tell you that my Stampin' Up order will be here either tomorrow or Thurs. To some this will be happy news, such as myself. To others, you will be thinking big deal! I did work out tonight and I can report that I did not croak from it. The area of working out is not "working out" so good, if you know what I mean. Tomorrow is Wed., that is good news. I am going to a 6-12 p.m. crop on Friday night. It is to support Breast Cancer Awareness. (For those of you who don't know what a crop is, you just stay up really late, eat junk food and either scrapbook or make cards.) If there is anyone in the area that would like to join us, just contact me. I think I am all out of news for now. I lead a boring life right at the moment. That is a good thing, it means all the cows and kids should be where they need to be, doing what they are suppose to do. I am going to take advantage of it and go rest for a while. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment