Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is It Tuesday Already?!?!?!

Well, we were out of school again yesterday for guess what? Come on now, just take a guess. No, not President's Day (well, Ryan was out for that). You guessed it, SNOW!!!!! I couldn't believe it when Dr. Green called me at 5:30 a.m. to tell me that there would be no school. If the call on the land line wasn't enough, he calls on David's cell and my cell. I have learned to grab the cell phones quickly after the land line rings and shove them under the covers. This helps to muffle the ringing. You see, if we don't answer the systems keeps calling until we listen. He also called me this morning to let me know that we were on a two hour delay. It is like I have become his favorite person here lately. I am sure that I am the only one he loves enough to call so early in the morning. Ha Ha!! Maybe he will call again in the morning. He seems to be very persistent here lately. All joking aside, it must be an aggravating job right now. It is very hard to conduct school when the weather keeps playing havoc on it. I have some new pics I will try to post here in the next few days. Hope your Tuesday is turning out to be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment