Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can't Sleep

Ugggh! I am up and it is midnight. Probably due to the fact that I went to Crop for the Cure last night, didn't go to bed until after 11 and slept in this a.m., then took a nap this afternoon. I will post pictures of the crop later. I think I will go to plantoeat.com and fill out my menu for the next week or two. Maybe after that I will be able to fall asleep. For those of you that are not from around here we had a nice snow storm yesterday. Our school let out two hours early. The roads were drifting nicely when Dave came to pick me up from the crop last night. (I had special service, he and Andy took me and helped me carry in all of my stamping junk and then came back around ten to pick me up) We ended up with around 4-6 inches of snow. It is suppose to snow again on Monday. We will see what happens. I don't always trust what the weather people say. I am off to do my menu planning. Happy sleeping for those of you that can!

No comments:

Post a Comment