Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

This has been a sad day for us. I really can't go into details at this time. Hopefully in the future I will be able to tell you but for now it really isn't my business to tell. Let's just say that the day has been spent with several tears. I really don't even have the heart to blog tonight but I wanted to let you know that I will still reveal my surprise to you all, it just may be way later in the week than I had planned. You probably forgot that I even had a surprise for you. I hope you enjoy the new art I put on the blog. I did that last night, if I had waited until today it would not have been done. I got the graphics at free antique art (I think that is what it is called) Well, I am getting off of here now, I think that I am just going to go to bed. Have a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment