Monday, January 4, 2010

No, No, No

Ugggh, I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I have had fun being home making cards and going out on the farm with Dave. I am sure it won't be so bad once we get back into the routine but it is just getting there that is hard. I am planning on getting up at 5:00 to start the exercise thing again. Isn't it funny how right after Christmas they start pushing storage stuff and exercise stuff? It's like you need containers to store everything you just got for Christmas and you need to start working out from eating everything during Christmas. Soon they will start with the office supply stuff to get you ready for tax season. Now will that stuff really get your taxes ready? Okay, I will get off my soapbox for now. See you in a few days, if I survive.

1 comment:

  1. I liked it better when you were making cards and not on your soapbox too. I will miss the updates on your blog.

    ReplyDelete