Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Wow, what a way to start the new year! David is sending several loads of cattle to the sale barn today for the Sat. sale tomorrow. Andy and I helped sort the calves and get them ready to go. It is really cold out there!! My hands are still thawing out. Thankfully the calves worked good, only one charged at me. It is much easier to worked cattle in t-shirts and shorts and rubber boots rather than all this garb we have to put on in the winter. I almost fell twice on the ice too. This job is hazardous. I need to tell Dave that we should only raise cattle in the nice warm months. Hmmm.....I think he will just look at me like I have lost my mind. (It is a look I get often!) Now that I am in where it is warm I think I will go and play with my card making stuff. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment