Monday, November 16, 2009

Not A Morning Person, But.....

Okay, I have to admit, I am not known to be a morning person. What I mean by this is that I think that the day should start at 12:00 p.m. not 5:00 or 6:00. Although I do have to get up early because of kids, gardening, housework, etc. doesn't mean that I want to be up at that time of day. I am one of those people who could work the night shift very well. Since I started working I have turned into more of a morning person. It is really weird, I have started getting up at 5:15 every morning and working out! I am still in shock over it. Even on Sat. I don't really sleep very late anymore, 6:00 or 7:00 and I am up to greet the day. Now, this doesn't mean that I want to talk to people in the early a.m., I don't think I will ever get to the point where I want to carry on a conversation with anyone that involves more than one word. I do talk to the kids, but it is nothing in depth, that is saved for the evening time when my brain is more alert.

Hope you have a great day ahead of you! Maybe I will write again early one morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment