Friday, August 14, 2009

Garage Sale

Happy Friday to you all! Rachel and I had a quick garage sale today. I love having garage sales. I actually think I could have a job selling other people's stuff. Fun, fun, fun!! We sold quite a bit and only had to take a little of it to the Goodwill. I got a part-time job at the Middle School and I start work on Tues. when the kids go back, so I am trying to accomplish everything possible in a short time span. Now I can check havng the garage sale off my list. On the way home, (we had the sale at my mom's in town) I swepted out the car and washed it, then cleaned out the garage when I got home. You can't very well put a clean car in a dirty garage, can you? Now I am on to laundry. More things to check off of my list. Yeah!! I have to get my work done for the weekend, we are planning on going to the State Fair on Sunday after church. Andy's metal craft project is there and I am curious to see how it did. Hope you have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish you would come sell my things. I HATE throwing a garage sale, but I do wish I could make a little money from all my stuff.

    Hope you all had fun at the fair! How did Andy's project place?

    ReplyDelete