Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Such A Busy Time

Well, it has been awhile since I last blogged. I am truly sorry. So much has happened in the past few weeks that there just isn't enough time in the day. I really blog quite often in my head it just never makes it to the keyboard. To catch you up to date on our life. David's grandpa has been very ill, he had prostate cancer. He passed away last Wed. morning. It was sad, but at the same time Grandpa had told all of us that he had live a long, full life and was ready to meet his maker, so it was a celebration that he is now in Heaven. In between all of this, we went to the pool a couple of times in the middle of June and then have been working on 4-H projects and trying to cut hay. The weather has played havoc on trying to do crop stuff this summer. Now we are down to the wire on the 4-H projects. Some of them are do next Tues., then some on Thurs., then the pigs are to be taken in on July 17 and the cows on July 18. I will definitely out the week of the fair. Once the fair is over we only have 3 or 4 weeks until school starts back up. Where does the time go? I can remember as a kid thinking that summer lasted forever. Maybe my mom thought it went fast and the kids think it goes slow. I don't know. I do know that I need to get off of the computer now so I can continue on with my work. I will check in after the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment