Monday, June 15, 2009

So Much Too Do, So Little Time

Well, just as I told you, I wouldn't be able to blog as often as I would like. There is always something that needs to be cooked, cleaned, cut, put away, swept, watered, walked, or just snuggled. I have been helping the kids walk their 4-H steers. There seems to be ten times as much laundry to do now that they are home all day. (I had to put a stop to them going over the hill and "accidentally" falling into the creek.) We are waiting on a break in the weather so that the hay can be cut. It keeps threatening to rain each day. I just realized that the fair starts on July 17, our anniversary is July 16. So much for trying to get away for a few days for our 15th anniv. We always do something for our anniversary each year. I guess I forgot to let the fair board know not to schedule the fair so close to our important date. When we first got married the fair didn't start until a week later, the wheat is normally cut by that time and the hay is normally not ready for a second cutting yet. The fair moved up a week, the hay and weather aren't cooperating and now it looks like we might only get to go out for supper. Enough whining, it could be worse. I need to go now and do paperwork. I just got back from going grocery shopping, I haven't done that since before the kids got out of school. Only stopped by to pick up what we really needed. The pantry was getting bare. Once the paperwork is done, I am going to cook supper and then head back to town for a 4-H council meeting. Maybe I will get a chance to blog before next week. If not, I hope you have a good week.

1 comment: