Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy Friday

Today has already started off to be a bit hectic. The phone started ringing at 7:30 a.m. We never receive phone calls that early unless it is the substitute teaching service or cows are out. The phone actually rang three times before we left for school. Today is also Kenny's last day working for the farm. He has worked here forever. He and his family are moving to MO. David is having pulled pork in the crockpot for lunch with all of the guys. I am taking a cake and drinks into Rachel's class later this afternoon, the 5th and 6th graders will all be moving on to public school next year. In between all of this going on I did manage to get an hour walk in this morning and picked up some parts for Dave while I was in town. I need to make some graduation cards and work on housework. So much to do and so little time. Well, I should get off of the computer and get to work. Hope you have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment