Monday, April 13, 2009

Boring Life

Sorry I have not blogged in a while. I haven't had much to blog about, come to think of it, I think I have had "bloggers block". Rachel and Ryan have started soccer. Their first games were on Sat. It was cold so I watched from the warmth of my car. At Rachel's practice last week my car was hit numerous times by those darn soccer balls. Oh the life of a mother..... We celebrated Easter by going to sunrise service at my mom's church and then we went to David's parents for lunch and an egg hunt. Rachel and Ryan have today off of school. The Lutherans recognize Easter Monday. I am not sure what it is but they were excited to be off from school. I am going to make different food items to put in the freezer today. It is kind of like "Once a Month Cooking" only it is adapted for our family, then when we are busy I can still get a decent meal on the table.

I will update you on my journey with the elliptical machine. It has been hit and miss. You see, I was trying to get up at 6:30 in the a.m. to do my 30 or so minutes, the problem is I am NOT a morning person. I am going to have to force myself to get up. I am not going to let $150 just sit in my basement. I will keep you posted on the progress. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment