Sunday, February 1, 2009

School Sledding Party

Rachel and Ryan had a school sledding party at their teacher's house. It was alot of fun. I went down the steep hill with Ryan's teacher. I was sure I was going to die before it was over. I don't do roller coasters or anything else dangerous. She grew up in Ohio and had never been sledding before. She was like a little kid again. Go Miss Bertchi!! (Hope I spelled your name right) Rachel was doing quite well with the snow board. It was almost like "Redneck Olympics". Ryan about broke his neck on one of the jumps, but was able to recover to keep going. After we got home he said "My underwear are wet and everything else!" Poor baby.... I say it is much safer and comfortable to stay inside and enjoy the snow that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment