Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bargin Shopping

Okay, you will soon learn that I absolutely love good deals. I got all of this (see above) for $46.46 today at Kroger. It doesn't look like a lot of stuff but most of it is name brand, which I hardly ever buy unless it is on sale and I have a coupon. We are taking a Financial Peace class at church and I am all geared up for saving money. Here in central IN we have a web site that is called FeedIndy.com You save your coupons and file them away and each week then this lady goes through the local ads and tells you what is on sale and where the coupons are to clip. Honestly, the picture doesn't do justice for what I got today. Here are some of the deals:

Aquafresh toothpaste: .25
6 packages Knorrs rice: 1.50
5 cans Pillsbury cinn. rolls: 1.50
14 ct. Prilosec: Free
3 packages Healthy Living Ham: .75
3 boxes Kleenex Kleenex's: 1.98
Doublemint Gum: Free
2 boxes Toaster Strudels: 3.00

Okay, now you might understand why I was so excited today. I am curious though, does anyone else have a coupon obsession like I do? I like to see how far I can stretch a dollar to feed my family of five. Let me know if you have any great deals, I would love to hear from you. Happy saving.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you are back in the couponing mode my dear friend. As you know, i also love coupons and big bargains. I appreciate your deals.
    Deonna

    ReplyDelete