I am going to devote this blog to Rach today. She left early this a.m. for Honduras, a trip of a lifetime. I decided that as I was missing her I would list 10 of my favorite things about my one and only daughter.
1. She is my only daughter.
2. She is determined in her quest for life, she already knows she wants to be a vet.
3. She loves Jesus dearly.
4. She loves the color pink and still likes to play with her American Girl dolls.
5. She is a tomboy, she doesn't mind getting dirty and helping out on the farm.
6. She shows swine and cattle at the fair.
7. She is a daddy's girl.
8. She is VERY helpful around the house.
9. She loves to read and to write. She will write pages in her journal.
10. Since she is the middle child she is a peacemaker.
11. I just love her to pieces!!
Have fun in Honduras Rachie Girl. Love, Mom