Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day




Well as luck would have it Rachel and Ryan's school called and cancelled this morning. I suppose that 12 inches of snow was a bit much to deal with this morning. They got to play with their cousins most of the day. Although I do not understand how they could be out of the house before 8:00 a.m. this morning and on a school day it takes and act of congress to move them out of their beds?!?!?! If anyone has an answer for this puzzling mystery I would like to know the answer. As, you can see in the photo, Andy is enjoying his day on the 4-wheeler. He told me he was trying to get it stuck in the snow. I also included a picture of the house. It was resided and remodeled last winter. This time last year all that was on the house was pink and blue installation board. We told people that we didn't know if we were having a boy house or a girl house. It ended up a girl house. I am off to check on supper and try to get the kids inside. Happy Snow Day!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you wrote in your last post that Rachel and Ryan won't have school called off. I said the same thing to one of my friends last night - "we won't have a snow day." I guess the worst snowstorm in 13 years worked... and my poor little car is still buried!! I wish I had a tractor to drive to school...

    ReplyDelete