Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crazy Blogger and Snow

That is it, I have officially been called a crazy blogger. Do you think I am a crazy blogger? I thought everyone wanted to read about my life as much as I wanted to write about it. Oh well, I will continue to blog, some days will be way more interesting than others. I guess you will just have to tune in to see what each day will bring. Okay, on to other news, for those of you who do not live in the central part of IN, we are having a snow storm. Sad, but true. The kids are hoping for a snow day tomorrow. All I can think about is that movie called "Snow Day". If you remember from my earlier blog Rachel and Ryan won't have school called off. I will personally make sure they arrive to school even if it is in a tractor.

1 comment:

  1. Who called you a crazy blogger?! Let me at 'em, Hope! I want to read about your life, so keep it coming. - Heather

    ReplyDelete